Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm not sure....

Hello I was wondering if anyone can help me. I miscarried at home in July 😞. It was horrible...I thought I was pregnant before Christmas as I was over 10 days late, but sadly I wasn't .... Now I am experiencing breast pain (heavy feeling/achy), back pain and I have had some headaches too. I had my period 13 days ago, so I am not sure if these are  pregnancy symptoms. 
Please can you help, much appreciated 😁 

Replies

• Options
    They could possibly be ovulation symptoms? or implantation symptoms although it’s very early for that. I know it’s nearly impossible but you can torture yourself with trying to work out symptoms. I do think you need to try and focus on something else. I genuinely do understand, I was desperate to be pregnant again after I miscarried. It was all I could think about. Good luck- I hope this is your month and I’m sorry for your previous loss.😘😘
  • Options
    Thank you πŸ™‚, I'm not sure what they are at the minute. I'm due to start my period in 13 days if my calendar is correct. That's why I was unsure if it was pregnancy symptoms as I have never have period symptoms this early. I have worked through most of my grief as I didn't know I was pregnant when I lost him/her. It was one of the hardest things that you beat yourself up over as I just think I could of done more If I had just listened to my body maybe I would have known I was pregnant, but I just thought it was a late period as I came off the pill, a few months before 😞. Thank you for taking the time to reply to me. XΒ