Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

At long last

Hi gir;s,
After ttc 4 6 months and buying a fertility kit i had no reusult that i was ovulating, my periods are sooo irregular.
We went away for the weekend and by chance I done a first responce ovulation test and I couldnt believe i saw a lh surge on day 38 so im kepping my fingers crossed that af doesnt show up in the next 10-14 days its going to be a nightmare waiting, as this is the first time in 6 months that I know when i have ovulated.

Good luck to all of you ttc

Kelly
xxxximage

Replies

• Options
    good luck kelly where do you get the first responce kits from cos i too dont know if i am ovulating are they really expensive love anita x x x
  • Options
    Best of luck, i know how hard it is hoping & i wish you all the luck in the world. You WILL get there one day. I managed it somehow?

Tess***
  • Options
    hey kelly...good luck...hope af stays away..waiting is the worst thing of it all...hopefully it will be your month image
  • Options
    hi girls thanks for the replys. fingers crossed for us all.

Anitarose i brought the test from boots i think they were about ??10.00 but you can also purchase them from firstresponcefertility online.

fingers crossed for us all

kelly
  • Options
    oh gosh fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    hi kelly thats great news hun.i hope this is your month.good luck xx
  • Options
    Hi Kelly, everythings crossed for you. Keep us posted!