Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just done a test not sure if pregnant though....need advice.

AF due today but not come, and dont feel that great today and have really bad backache, i was suppose to wait till friday but couldnt wait, i have just done an ebay test and 2nd line is faint but there so not sure checked packet and is only 10 hpt which isnt a lot is it??

I know its rare to get false positive but really dont feel pregnant i already have a little girl and knew straight away when i got pregnant with her i felt a lot more different.

What do you ladies think xxx

Replies

• Options
    sry to gate crash but as u said its extremely rare to get a false positive and don't forget every pregnancy is different, so just because u knew u were pregnant before doesn't mean all ur pregnancies will be like that. i wld suggest to test again first thing in the morning, where if u are pg then ur hormone lvl in ur wee will be higher

fingers crossed for u
    xx

16+2
  • Options
    Thanks i know i said that earlier in a post as well but not sure now as oh just looked at in and he did see the faint line but wasnt impressed!!
    He doesnt think its postive, i feel like im seeing things i hate all this think i might get a CBD tommorrow. x
  • Options
    Hi laura

My oh was the same, didnt think a faint line classed as a positive! So on sat i bought a CBD and it came up pos within 1 min, done a ebay cheapy today aswell and still not that dark.

Goodluck with the CBD 2morrow xx
  • Options
    If it's 10miu then it means the test is more sensitive so it is more likely to pick up the hormone - it will pick up lower levels of the hormone in the urine.

Good luck - fingers crossed it is a BFP

xx
  • Options
    Hey hun,
    Good luck for your test in the morning, im sure it will be good news.
    I have 3 children and I didnt feel different (pregnant)with any of them hun so dont worry.
    But im the same I still expect to get the symptoms,even though ive never had them.lolxxx
  • Options
    Hi laura, good luck with your test, hope it's a bfp xx
  • Options
    sounds like a positive to me, good luck tomorro and let us kow how u get onxx