Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

just me????!

Oh God, just noticed the long line of replies from moi!

PLEASE TELL ME THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY SADDO SITTING AT HOME ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!! :lol:image :roll: :lol:

Replies

• Options
    Hello im here 2!
  • Options
    hello am here too and Babybump thanks for helping me out on my post.
  • Options
    Nope, you're not alone! I'm here.....again!!
  • Options
    Yaay! Im not alone! lol!

Im all alone as oh has buggered off out, kids are asleep, and my eldest is out and about somewhere (he is 20 so I have NO control over his movements now! lol!)

What you up to?
  • Options
    Hi am watching x'factor and am loveing Ruth right now.
  • Options
    No worries SASLYN, just sorry it wasnt more helpful ;\)

Hi slippers!

Sorry all you guys are stuck inside on a Saturday, but SOOOO glad Im not the only one! lol!! x
  • Options
    no im in, im only 25 and spend most sats in as i live in the middle of nowhere and hubby works away so have to look after the animals. hven't seen anyone in two days - scary!
    i used to have a life nd live in the city.
    xcx
  • Options
    I have no idea who Ruth is, as I dont watch the xfactor, lol! Our posts seem to be crossing! x
  • Options
    i dont really like ny of the x fctor people, im only watching because its BRITNEY WEEK! did i mention i love BRITNEY SPEARS!
    xcx
  • Options
    hi 2bsmart, I live in the middle of nowhere too. If I wanted to go out I would either have to drive (therefore no drink!) or get a cab. And just before Xmas, that is just a waste of scarce pennies!

There is a pub in the village, (thats where oh has gone) but it is sooo sad and boring I would rather stay in! :roll: x
  • Options
    Im not a fan of her music really, but felt so so sorry for her when she had her breakdown. She has had such a crap life really, despite all the fame and fortune! It really annoyed me the way everyone turned on her! Like, celebs are not MEANT to have a breakdown??! PLEASE!
  • Options
    thats how i feel as i dont know anyone here as i grew up in edinburgh, this is oh territory nd im very much still on the out skirts. To be honest i quite enjoy being on my own but sometimes i do wish i was back in the city so i could be near my friends. Ah only 9 dys until hubby is home and i have company.
    xcx
  • Options
    I don't watch X Factor either, i only like the early stages when all the crap people are trying out. I'm just flicking through the wondernet, looking for something to do....or buy, killing time and my second glass of wine til I'm a celebrity starts. Jeez, just read that back and it sounds so sad. Right where's OH...time to spice up our lives and get down to............................a spot of washing up!!
  • Options
    hehe, its funny when hubby is away 2 weeks out of 4 i think of ll the wonderful things we might do when he gets back, but we do none of them. Most of the time is spend doing the everyday things. But you know what i wouldn't chnge thing about it!
    xcx
  • Options
    Oh bless you, 9 days? What does he do? Are you still in Scotland or have you had to move somewhere else?

My oh works from home. So he is in my face all the time! :evil: :lol:

I cant imagine how hard it must be to be on your own for such long periods of time tho, especially not knowing anybody! That just makes it worse for you. Do you have lots of animals? x
  • Options
    Oooohhh,Slippers, what an exciting life eh?! :lol:

I might crack open a bottle of wine in a mo, good idea kid! lol! Might as well be in on my own but merry, instead of miserable! :lol: x
  • Options
    my hubby is a search and rescue helicopter winchmn, we now live in north est scotland about 140 miles from my family. we have a dog, a cat, a rat, a rabbit and 16 chickens- so it keeps me busy!
    where about re you?
    xcx
  • Options
    hubby has lost his mind, he tried to call me during x factor on britney week! the man has lost his mind!
    xcx
  • Options
    Hi

I'm here too, thought I would say hello as almost feel a bit nosy reading your posts! I too am watching X-factor as DH has gone out for his christmas work do!

• Options
    yeah come join us.
    xcx