Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Testing on Friday after missed miscarriage, scared.

Hey girls,

Im testing on Friday after my missed miscarriage in December. Im very nervous and Im hoping and praying that Im pregnant and that it will be ok. Dont think I can cope with another loss. Please all send me your baby dust, I need it!!!
Katie xxx

Replies

• Options
    wishing you all the luck in the world sweetie!!! try to stay positive!!!!! sendind the stickiest baby dust i can get my hands on!!!! let us know how u get on hun, we've all been there and know exactly how ur feeling!!!! sending ((((HUGS)))) Rachell xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks Rachell, I'm tempted to go and buy one of those early pregnancy tests. Im so excited aswell as nervous!!! xxx
  • Options
    Thankyou Rachell, you have made me feel so much better. Just knowing that you have been through the same and fallen pregnant so quickly afterwards has made me feel so much better. xxx
  • Options
    good luck hun, but dont be too dissapointed if its not your month. i had a missed miscarriage in july last year. it was sept about 11 weeks later when i got pregnant. it was 9 wks before i had a period though. im now alomst 20 wks image got a scan next wk to check on baby and hoping all will be well and they can tell me what im having.

• Options
    Well I did a FR test today and had a BFN, I'm gutted but just hoping that Ive tested too early. Fingers crossed for Friday xxx
  • Options
    I am holding out til friday as well to test after my MC at end of december. Got all my hopes pinned on this month image
    I did an ultra early one this morning, but it was negative. hopefully it was just too early xxx
    let me know how you get on xx
  • Options
    Well my period arrived on the Thursday, I was gutted. So trying again this month, fingers crossed!!! How did you get on Lisaleigh? xxx