Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi guys:)

Hi how is everyone?how are all the babies? Leah is 5weeks old now and fully breastfed and doing well she was 6lb at birth and is now 8lb 1oz :\) some nights i think we've cracked the night sleeping as she will only wake once but then for the following three or four nights she will be up every 2/3hours oh well she is good though as she will feed and go straight back to sleep good job or i wouldnt be able to function in the morning especially running after a toddler too.i have got a morning routine sort of it does help.Do you have a routine through the week?we go to toddler group and then breastfeeding cafe on a wed and rhyme time on a thurs havent found any other groups yet.
i love seeing Leah smile and she smiles alot at Lexie and Lexie loves Leah but often is over the top and wakes her or leans on her too hard, but its good to know they like each other.
i hope everyone is ok take care Lin :\)

Replies

• Options
    Hi Lin,

You sound like your doing great!! Were good. Max is 9bls now from 6.5 at birth so the feedings going great. He's still waking every 2-3 hours through the night so im knakered! We get a few smiles here and there although they seem quite random so could just be wind! He's quite a grouchy baby when he's awake-we have a happy 20mins then he starts crying on and off for a few hours!!

Ive not been to any groups yet an=s he's so tiny, he wouldn't get anything from it and i think i'd just find it stressful right now-im going to wait unil his feeds are more predictable and he doesn't cry so muc (if that will ever happen!)

Im lucky as my hubbie is a postie so he's home by 1pm most days. By the time im up and dressed he's pretty much back so we get to spend the day together, we walk the dog, have a wander round the shops etc. Were also still getting lots of visitors so the week gets pretty busy xx
  • Options
    Hi Lin,

You sound like your doing great!! Were good. Max is 9bls now from 6.5 at birth so the feedings going great. He's still waking every 2-3 hours through the night so im knakered! We get a few smiles here and there although they seem quite random so could just be wind! He's quite a grouchy baby when he's awake-we have a happy 20mins then he starts crying on and off for a few hours!!

Ive not been to any groups yet an=s he's so tiny, he wouldn't get anything from it and i think i'd just find it stressful right now-im going to wait unil his feeds are more predictable and he doesn't cry so muc (if that will ever happen!)

Im lucky as my hubbie is a postie so he's home by 1pm most days. By the time im up and dressed he's pretty much back so we get to spend the day together, we walk the dog, have a wander round the shops etc. Were also still getting lots of visitors so the week gets pretty busy xx