Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

had my hospital post op yesterday...

There was no evidence of endo or PCOS, which is great news. I had lots of adhesions sticking all my insides together, but they dont know what caused it, and there are thankfully no signs of PID. all in all, no real reason why i should be on month 21 of TTC!!!!!

I had my day 2/3 bloods taken today and am booked in for day 14 and 21.

if they come back normal, then OH will go for a SA.

I have purchased a fertility spell and ring, and am full of PMA for my next OV image

how are you all on this fine sunny afternoon?

xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Lisa

I'm glad the results were good but I understand that you must still feel frustrated having no reason why you are on month 21.

Good luck with your next round of tests and, more importantly, with this next month TTC! I hope it brings you your much deserved sticky BFP :\)

Love NN xxx

http://tac.families.com/ezb/1192802.png

Click Here To Read My Ramblings On Living With Loss
  • Options
    thanks NN, you must be on the edge of your seat waiting for 'test day'

• Options
    aw chick know what you mean sounds ridiculous but when I go next week I almost want there to be something wrong so that they can then fix it LOL Hope the spell works for youxxxxx
  • Options
    Well good news there is no endo as that can be really difficult to fix. All in all a clean bill of health but no explanations so far.
    Fingers crossed for your bloods and the SA
  • Options
    Good news so far hon, best of luck for the rest of the tests.

Isn't it a lovely day?! Hard not to be cheerful isn't it!! xx
  • Options
    thanks NN, you must be on the edge of your seat waiting for 'test day'

x

Yes, this second week is going slowly already!! It doesn't help that my LP is 15/16 days so feels even longer... :roll: Need to make some plans for the weekend to help it go quicker!

Love NN xxx

http://tac.families.com/ezb/1192802.png

Click Here To Read My Ramblings On Living With Loss