Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

aaaaaaaaaand finally!

Never thought I'd say this, but AF finally came and found me today, 5 weeks after mc (which I guess isn't really that long, but feels like forever in limboland). Thankfully, I now know where I am and feel I can move on and start counting where I am in my cycle again. Yay image xxx

Replies

• Options
    Yay...its a great feeling after MC isnt it?

Mine arrived on the 10th of Nov....just over 4 weeks since i miscarried. It onwards and upwards now HappyTraveller!!

Lots of PMA and hopefully we'll get our BFPs
  • Options
    yayyyyy it certainly is Snooks, right, concentrate hard now, BFP before Xmas for all of us now image xxx
  • Options
    glad to hear that HT. It makes things feel slightly more normal again doesn't it. BFP's before xmas sounds good to me!
  • Options
    i agree! would be the best xmas pressie's ever! thats good to hear HT. x
  • Options
    congrats thats one hurdle over with!
  • Options
    I know exactly how you feel - think i actually did a little dance around the bathroom when AF arrived nearly 6 weeks after D&C.

Lots of PMA to everyone, heres wishing for a BFP xmas for us all xx
  • Options
    I know exactly how you feel - think i actually did a little dance around the bathroom when AF arrived nearly 6 weeks after D&C.

Lots of PMA to everyone, heres wishing for a BFP xmas for us all xx
  • Options
    Great news hun at least you know were you are now xxx
  • Options
    Isn't it great when she finally arrives, i think that AF after MC is the only time (since my teens!!) that i actually looked forward to it coming!! (Hehe) - one step closer to that BFP now and it would be fab if we could have them before xmas!

Jodie xx
  • Options
    Wooo yay! Big box of sticky baby dust for all of us in our stockings this year then! xxx
  • Options
    Wooo yay! Big box of sticky baby dust for all of us in our stockings this year then! xxx
  • Options
    ooh I'm gonna buy one of those comedy 1m long giant stockings then, and get it full to the brim with sticky baby dust!!