Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My car has been stolen :(

Woke up this morning went down to take the bin out and no car!!

We have hubbies but I am so pissed off as the car seats and double buggy was in it :\?

Replies

• Options
    Oh no Anne Marie thats awful!!
    B***ards!

Don't suppose the police have been very helpful!!??

Hope its found soon / insurance pay up quickly!!

Lisa xx
  • Options
    What a nightmare! Does the car insurance cover the seats and pushchair or would that be the home insurance?

I had a car stolen from outside my home a few years ago. We had just signed the lease for another year but after that we wangle our way out of the contract- I didn't want to live there anymore! Sorry to say it was found shortly afterwards burnt out, and a few weeks later I got a letter through with a speeding fine- 56 in a 30 zone

I think it's terrible that you have to go through your insurance and get penalised due to some nasty bastards wanting a joyride xx
  • Options
    Its not been found as yet.

Pram and Seats are covered by the car insurance. I am just about to send everything off so hopefully it wont take too long to pay out. Hopefully within a few weeks.

Whats annoying me more is there are better cars in the street they could have stolen, why steel a car with car seats in it.

xx
  • Options
    The kind of people that do this don't give a damn, they really don't. I just hope that it bites them on the bum when they get their own car!

I take it you have a courtesy car? What are you doing about car seats and prams for now? x
  • Options
    No courtesy car as my hubby has a car so we just use the courtesy car on his policy.

I have bought another one, just a chepish one until the insurance pays out.

Using the car seats from Mark's car thank god for having to cars.
    Brought my single pram down from the loft, Eilidh is walking around the shops which is a bloody nightmare seeing as its so busy!!

xxx