Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12 week scan dates (April 2015)

Hi all, thought we could start a thread to keep track of our 12 week scans. I got my letter through and have my scan on the 2nd October... counting the weeks down now till can see baby and relax knowing that all is ok X

Replies

• Options
    Hi how far along are you? I'm 6/7 weeks and haven't been to doctors at all yet so I'm looking forward to going to the doctors when my other 2 go back to school so I can get my scan date xx
  • Options
    Hiya. I think I'm about 8 weeks, mw had booked my booking appointment at 6 weeks as I had no idea how far along I was so had dating scan and worked out a rough EDD but won't know how far I actually am till then. Scans are so amazing to see aren't they image how old are your other 2 children? Xx
  • Options
    I have a daughter who is 8 and my son is 7, they don't know about baby number 3 yet! Is this your first? Scans are amazing, I'm thinking of paying for an early one at 8 weeks because I don't think I can wait till my 12 week scan x
  • Options
    I'm so impatient, the 12 week scans seems to take forever to come don't they? Have you booked in for a private one yet? I still have another 4weeks to wait, hope it doesn't drag. I have a dd who is nearly 13months old, going to have our hands full but hoping they grow up together really close xx
  • Options

Mine is on 17 September so not too much longer to wait now! I had a scan at 9 weeks because of bleeding and everything was fine. 

• Options
    Good luck for your scan tomorrow Eyper so exciting . I've got my scan through for 26 sep but oh wants me to try change it so he can come x
  • Options

I've got my scan on 3rd October 

• Options

I had my 12 weeks scan a month ago and it was amazing image I'll never forget the first time I saw my baby. Enjoy the experience, it's just not possible to describe it with words! I'll have my 20 weeks one in 6 days and I can't wait!

• Options
    I had mine on Friday and it was Fab baby was very active. I was 11 +5 so new dd 12th April. Good luck with everyone having there 12 week scans soon xx
  • Options
    I had my scan at 12+1 and all was just perfect ????????
  • Options

Hi, Everyone im new to this site and was wondering if you could help me out???

12 weeks and 3 days - due April 23rd 2015

Boy or girl??

• Options
    Hi Hayley 8!!!

Is this your first? X
  • Options

Hi everyone, I'm 13+4 weeks n am due 17th April, I had my scan last week, it's very exciting isn't it?x

• Options

Hi No it is my second. I have a little boy 19 months old.