Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in April 2018 - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Congratulations, he's gorgeous 💙 hope you're recovering well xx

• Options

Congratulations Albu! Samuel is perfect. We hope you're getting some much earned rest. 

If you get a moment to share your birth story, please do come and post it here - we would love to hear it. 

To all the April mummies and mums to be, we know this thread has topped the 1k posts now, but we'll be closing it once all the babies have arrived. Don't forget, you can head on over to April 2018 Babies thread. Please feel free to come on over to the new thread now, or if you prefer to wait until your baby arrives, that's no problem either - whatever suits you! 

Please do come and click on the thread though and hit the green follow button so you don't miss out on any posts. 

• Options

I'm wondering if I'll have a baby same day as Princess Kate 🤔 Haha probs not!! Typical xx

• Options

Congratulations he is beautiful 

• Options

Sat waiting for my midwife appointment and I may be some time as she got lost and isn't here yet. Appointment was supposed to be at 9am. Don't think I'll be having baby boy today hope he won't be too much longer though. 

• Options

Well that was a pain in the arse morning! 

Go for my midwife appointment at 9am to find at 9.30 she's got lost and is late, fine. She eventually arrives then comes out to the 2 of us waiting and tells me it's too late now for my appointment and she won't see me!!!! I have to phone the team and get an appointment to see the midwife at the hospital. Phone them and the line isn't open yet, leave a msg and wait for a call back. An hour later i phone again and finally speak to someone who eventually sorts something out so I can actually be seen. Sorry but not my fault your late or that you got lost, i was here and waiting to just be dismissed!! To say I was angry is an understatement. 

Midwife at the hospital was lovely though and appointment was fine. Baby not engaged but fine, I'm booked in on Monday (40+1) for another appointment and a sweep, if possible, if I haven't had him before then. They can do sweeps every 2-3 days if needs be, then at 40+7 you go onto the induction waiting list and at 40+12 they induce. Hoping it doesn't get to that point though. 

• Options

Oh Becky, that’s awful, she should have just pushed back all her other appointments. At least at the hospital they are more likely to get things done than a GP midwife. 

I’m extremely exhausted, just had a 3hour nap and I haven’t even done anything i wanted this morning. 

• Options

bloody  hell Becky that's disgusting! first to complain if were late for appointments! 

Had my sweep,I'm now 2cm, 50% effaced, baby still quite high up so just a waiting game.. little monkey likes to keep me waiting 👶🏼 Xx

• Options

Glad it's not just me over-reacting, my hubby was pissed too, he was straight online trying to find someone to complain to. It's one thing messing me about and just dismissing me but equally I've had to pay out 2 lots of parking and hubby was late for work because I had the car. Just annoying as they're usually so good. 

Fingers crossed Meganh hopefully it won't be long now. 

• Options

Congrats albu. I had a healthy baby boy yesterday morning weighing 6lb 9. It was a long hard labour with a forceps delivery but we are both doing well and heading home today.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. I shall leave u with a photo of baby boy no name x

• Options

Congratulations NicolaCu, he's adorable 😍

• Options

He's gorgeous! Congratulations NicolaCU 💙

• Options

congratulations  NicolaCU,what a lovely little boy 💙

enjoy getting to know your little boy at home xx

• Options

Congrats Nicola he is beautiful 💙👶🏼

• Options

Congratulations Nicolacu he is lovely 

• Options

Hello ladies, 

On the 19th of April at 11.23am weighing a healthy 6.12oz my Beautiful Daughter was born by c-section. The whole thing went to plan and we were home 24hr to the dot that she was born. 

We decided to call her 💜 Luna Lilac 💜 

• Options

Congratulations!! She's gorgeous 💜

• Options

What a beautiful name and gorgeous picture - congratulations Leonna xx 

• Options

Congratulations Leonna, she's beautiful 😍

• Options

Congratulations xx