Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in February 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2017 (old)

HelenMFMHelenMFM admin
edited Feb 27, 2019 4:35PM in Due in February 2017

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm HelenMFM and it's really lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are due in February 2017, like you, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the MFM team, please do shout.

Replies

• Options

Hello lovely ladies

I am 5 weeks pregnant now.. This is baby #1 !!! :) Due on Feb 19th 2017.. Super excited and nervous at the same time... Good luck to all the Feb mama's.. Sending u all my love xxx

• Options

Hiya Mandydias19, welocme to MadeForMums and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! We're not quite sure how, but we seem to have a duplicate Due in February 2017 thread and this one you've found isn't the right one - won't you please come over to our lovely busy Due in Feb 17 thread which is RIGHT HERE please? We'll watch out for you over there!

• Options

Hi guys! I'm a 21 year old first time mum just looking for support on the forum. I'm due to give birth 3rd Feb 2017 Feeling scared but excited for my pregnancy journey! Congrats to all the women expecting and nice to meet you all 😘

• Options

Hiya MissEllEnn, congratulations on your pregnancy! We're not quite sure how, but somehow,  we have a duplicate Due in February 2017 thread and this one you've found isn't the right one - We would dearly love for you to come on over to our lovely busy Due in Feb 17 thread which is RIGHT HERE. We'll watch out for you over there!

• Options

Oops, I fear this might have been my mistake - obviously far too excited about Due in Feb pregnancies!

Sorry everyone.

We'll lock this one now to avoid any more confusion. And, as DanielleMFM says, please do come and post on the proper official Due in Feb thread over here.