Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in February 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2017

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm DanielleMFM and it's really lovely to see you looking in on us!

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are also due in February 2017, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the MFM team, please do shout.

Replies

• Options

Hi Girls - I just got my BFP yesterday - due 1st Feb 2017 :):) 
    This is my 2nd baby - I have one son who is 5... 

Its still very early days but hoping some more girls will join in here so I wont be on my own :):) 

xxx

• Options

Hiya Emma6606! Huge congratulations on your pregnancy and you're our first member of this brand new birth club!

Don't worry, we're sure there will be plenty of other girls here to join you soon, so hang tight!

Is this a planned pregnancy? And if so how long were you trying?

• Options

Thanks Danielle :)
    Yes this is a planned pregnancy - trying since Feb... we had spoken to a fertility team and had some tests done, they werent able to find a day that my ovulation peaked so they had planned to give me Clomid next week to get the ball rolling... but hey presto!!

I just did a home pregnancy test with a Clear Blue Digital...

I am due in to hospital with the Fertility team next wendesday so not sure If I should go to a doctor in the mean time or not... 

I had gestational diabetes last pregnancy and that came back a year later but is "diet controlled"...

So im trying to get hold of my GP at the moment to see what they think :)

• Options

That's really fast going! It's funny how it works out!
    Do you think you'll have consulatnt led care due to the GD?
    Please do let us know what your GP says won't you?

• Options

Hi Emma! Congratulations!

I don't want to be a thread hog but I have joined both this and the January birth club - according to my calculations I could be due any time between January 26th and February 2nd so I'm not really sure where I belong! I thought I would come and keep you company in any case...

I started TTC in Feb too but I had been on the pill and my cycles were a bit messed up afterwards. The first one was 50 days long then I got my BFP in my second cycle after about 58 days so I'm not really sure when I OVed. My CB digi said 2-3 weeks though and I had a BFN 9 days before that, so I'm guessing it was closer to 2 than 3, which would put me at just past 5 weeks now. 

Anyway, sorry for rambling!

• Options

SugarandSpice85, hog away lovely - we're so glad to have you in both clubs! Do let us know when you get your 'proper' due date!

• Options

Hi ladies!  

I got my BFP on Wednesday this week,  due date of 10th February 2017! 

This is my second child,  I have a son who's almost 5,  but my 3rd pregnancy as I had an ectopic in October last year. Fingers crossed all is well at reassurance scan at 6weeks!  X

• Options

Hiya Sarahx, welcome to MadeForMums and congrats on your BFP! Sorry to hear about your ectopic, but we'd like to wish you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead, and we're so glad to have you here!

While we're here, both Emma6606 and Sarahx, please do come and check out this thread - we're doing a Lego product test, please do add your name to that thread if you fancy taking part.

• Options

Hi ladies

Got my BFP on Tuesday and due 1st Feb. This will be my second baby as I have a daughter who is 22 months ❤️

• Options

Hiya AngWass2 - welcome back! You were with us back on Babyexpert, is that right? We are SO glad to have you back. And HUGE congratulations!

• Options

I certainly was and made some very good friends so I am back 😀 Thank you x

• Options

Hi I got my bfp today, guessing by the clear blue test saying 2-3 weeks I will be due at the start of February, I really don't know how to calculate my dates as I only came off the pill to ttc last month, I didn't have a period before conceiving, just mega over the moon to have it happen so soon, congratulations to all the other Feb mums to be xx

• Options

I can't wait to find that out myself Danielle!

Mogz I'm in the same position - it was actually my second cycle after the pill but still pretty confusing as to dates etc! I got my BFP last Thursday. 

Congrats to everyone! 

• Options

Hiya Mogz, welcome and congratulations - that's some seriously fast babymaking you did there - you must be super fertile! Fantastic to have you here!

• Options

Thanks I don't actually think it has sunk in yet haha, have to wait until the 23Rd to see the midwife it's going to be a long wait I think. 

• Options

hi I had a positive today this will be my 3rd I have 2 boys 3 1\2 and a ten month old

I was on the pill but stopped because it made M feel ill due to deaths in the family and other problems I didn't go to doctors in time oooopps 😁

due sometime in Feb but not really sure when af was last here April sometime

• Options

Hi Kyrie! I saw you in the 2 week wait group. Congrats again!

• Options

Hiya kyrieb2, congratulations on your BFP, even it was a bit of a surprise one! How you feeling about it?

• Options

hi thanks I'm a bit nervous honestly I thought 2was hard but I'm sure we'll muddle through. I'm going to be opting for a home birth scared I wont be able to make it to hospital in time 1hour for the 1st 20 mins for the 2nd gave everyone a bit of a shock delivery in triage first time it had happened in my hospital for 20 years one midwife was saying lol

o

• Options

Hi ladies, I'm optimistically joining this chat. Have had two faint positives. 

Fingers crossed the line keeps getting darker! 2nd pregnancy and I look 6 months Pregnant. Crazy bloating. Anyone else?

According to LMP I'm due Feb 5th.