Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in January 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in January 2017

1505152535456»

Replies

• Options

Lovely seeing all these baby photos everyone's babies look so settled and gorgeous!!

sugar how are you doing? Hope you're hanging in there I'm thinking about you x

Lyla is 2 weeks old tomorrow and it's like she's always been here, we have been discharged from the midwife as we are all better now still sore and recovering but life couldn't be better even without the sleep!

• Options

Hi everyone, we just wanted to stop by and see how you're all doing? How are those beautiful babies of yours?

We're eagerly awaiting some new from Sugar, but in the meantime we wanted to let you know we're going to be giving you your own January 2017 Babies thread very soon, where you can carry on chatting and share those awesome baby pictures.

Watch this space...

• Options

Hi ladies, loving the photos and the updates. I will update you properly later but just wanted to let you know that Lyra Elodie was born by unplanned c-section at 11:27pm last night, weighing just over 7 pounds. 

She is breastfeeding really well so far and has been very well behaved for us! 

• Options

Hooray Sugar! Congratulations on your beautiful girl Lyra Elodie (beautiful names too!) We hope you're not too uncomfortable and we can't wait to hear more from you when you're ready. 

• Options

Sugar- congratulations she is beautiful the name is gorgeous our girls have similar names I love it' hope you're not to sore after your section it's not nice but you get there take it easy that's what I realised with mine! I hope you are all doing well!

• Options

Congratulations Sugar, she is finally here! Lyra is absolutely beautiful, I remember when you said what you planned to call her, and she really does suit her name.

Hope you are recovering well and I am thrilled for you that she is taking to breastfeeding.  

Welcome to motherhood xxx

• Options

Congratulations sugar! Lyra is beautiful! she has gorgeous eyes 💕 

Xxx

• Options

Congratulations sugar! Love the name and she such a cutie. Love her nose! Just want to squeeze it. 😍😍😍😍 

• Options

Hello lovely people! Seeing as you've all had those babies now (at least we think you have!) we wanted to let you know we've started you your very own January 2017 Babies thread! 

Please do come on over and share some new pics, tell us how feeding and sleeping is going and if you've had enough of the visitors already! And for everyone that posts in the next week, there's a little treat for your baby! 

Your new thread is here! 

We'll be locking this thread in a while to give you all a chance to see this post.