Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Oi, all of you in the Due in July 2015 Birth Club, come over here! We have a treat for you!

We've organised a little treat for everyone in the Due in July 2015 Birth Club. 

We miss seeing you all posting here – and we'd love to see you posting again. 

The treat is something we'd have to send to you in the post, so this is how you can make sure we get it to the right place:

1. We've sent you (or are just about to send you) an email and a PM all about this - and in it, we've noted the postal address details we hold for you (if we hold any). 

2. When you read the email or PM, if those details are correct, please post on this thread to let us know all is good. Once we see your post on this thread, we'll make sure your treat is winging its way to you!

3. If, when you read the email or PM, your postal details are NOT correct, please post on this thread saying your details are not correct. Please don't post your correct details here (for privacy reasons) but instead PM me or DanielleMFM, or send us a mail at contactus@madeformums.com, with your correct details. Alternatively, if you want to, you can update your Settings with your correct postal address yourself – and then let us know by posting here. Either way, though, to be sure of getting the treat, you do need to post on this thread.

Hope that's all nice and clear. If you have any Qs, please just shout!

Replies

• Options

My details are mostly correct but the housenumber has been missed off. I just looked in my settings and realized that I hadn't included it, so I've just put it on now.

• Options

My address has changed! 

• Options

Hi mine is correct! 

Thanks

• Options

My address is an old one, I'll pm you my new one! Thanks xx

• Options

Well hello everyone! Lovely to see you all.

Do please hop along to the main Due in July thread and let us know how your pregnancy is going and how big (or not) your bump is getting. We'd love to see you posting over there again!

Oh - and there's prizes to be won for posting about your pregnancy aches and pains (or lack of them - lucky thing, if that's you!) over here.

Thanks for updating your details, amoangelus.  And glad yours are still correct, Luisachops.

We'll look out for your PM, LoujaOs83.

Fifi4: are you going to drop us a mail/PM with your new details? Or can you update them yourself?

• Options

My postal address was wrong so I've replied to the PM with the correct details!

i stopped posting in the other thread because I was talking to myself!

• Options

Thank you MrsHunt110611.

But please don't stop! We're sure some one else will come back and join you now (looks encouragingly at everyone else)

• Options

Hi my address is correct image

• Options

Hi sheen. Thanks. And how are you? All going well? Bump showing nicely yet?

• Options

Hi all my details are correct????

• Options

Thanks for letting us know Melanie Fraser! We're hoping to have treats sent out within the next week or so, but don't worry, we'll keep you posted.
    We hope you're all doing well...anyone got any bump pics they'd like to share?

• Options

Hello again everyone! Just to let you know that we've sent out a treat to everyone who's posted here – except for you, Fifi4, as we have one little query about your postal address (please look in your email inbox!)

Hope everyone get their parcel soon. Do let us know!