Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2018

Replies

• Options

Hi Angel345, welcome to MadeForMums! How late are you on your period? Thought about taking a digital test? 

• Options

Hi 4 days late :) I will go get a digital test today I think. 

• Options

imageThey didn’t have a digital test in the shop I went so I got a different one and line is a bit stronger so I can relax now! 

ok I might ring the docs end of next week or week after then. Exciting times for us all x

• Options

Yup, deffo thinking you don't need a digital test Angel345! 👶 😊

• Options

Hello. Found out on Tuesday that I'm expecting, 4weeks +2 today. Super excited and very happy to be in a due in group now :-) due on 12th June, although I expect it to change slightly at dating scan. How is everyone doing? 

• Options

Hi Slinky! Congratulations to you! I’m feeling a bit bloated and sickish but that’s it! How about you? X

• Options

Thanks angel, congratulations to you too. I feel the same, bloated and sickly. I'm also tired. How're you? 

I'm post mc (Feb this year), so it's a little daunting, but taking each day as it comes and allowing myself to be excited!!! 

• Options

Hey Slinky86, welcome and huge congratulations, though we're so sorry to hear of your loss. Absolutely each day as it comes - we're excited for you too! 

• Options

Sorry to hear of your loss. I keep getting anxious thinking it’s too good to be true. With my 1st it was shock. I was living at home with parents so straight away I was worrying about where we were going to move etc. This time feels like it’s the right time because were settled but still feels too good to be true. wish hormones Would leave me alone haha!

I’m always tired anyway hah and I work long shifts so That doesn’t help being on my feet all day! its all worth it though x

• Options

Thank you Danielle. 

Angel, I'm so similar. In Feb when we first caught, I was so panicked because we were renting. Even though the pregnancy didn't pan out we managed to buy a house with help from parents. So this time there isn't that stress and we had been actively trying. The hormones are a nightmare aren't they, is this your second? It'll be my first. 

I also work long shifts and never stop. Always tired. Even before pregnancy. But work have been good and have adapted my days so I'm not pushing wheelchairs or lifting anything. Still doing personal care though. 

• Options

Hello! 

Just found on Tuesday that I am pregnant with my first! My calendar says I am due 14th June ish. Still hasn't sunk in but Im so excited. We have only told our parents at the moment but i cant wait to tell people at 12 weeks. Feeling dizzy and a bit sick at the moment. I am a Paeds nurse so i also work long shifts. x

• Options

Hi AbbieBatch, welcome and huge congratulations! How did your folks take the news? And are you going to have to tell work soon, due to the nature of your job?

• Options

Hi Abby. Congratulations!!  I also found out on Tuesday. For the dizziness I have found lots of water is on my side, and snacking between meals. Hope it eases. 

• Options

Hi Slinky and Abbie. Congrats on your pregnancies. I'm 6 weeks now and, touch wood, don't seem to be feeling too sick although I am noticing I get a bit dizzy at times. It's all new to me so I feel a bit clueless really! 

• Options

Same here Schmorgan, 1St baby for me too. It's like the blind leading the blind Haha. 

• Options

Hello. How're we all doing this evening? 

• Options

I made the mistake of trying to clean the whole house today and move some furniture around. Recuperating on the sofa now with some restorative malteasers. 🙄 How are you feeling? 

• Options

Oomph, that'd put me on the floor! I'm good thanks, just really tired, frustratingly so. Have you made any appointments yet?

• Options

I was exhausted last week and the one before but I've been feeling a little reenergised the last few days. I've notified my gp and they have passed my details on to the midwives. To be honest, since I'm only just over six weeks I'm not anticipating contact until the end of the week or into the next week. How about you? 

• Options

I'm only four weeks and five days Haha but because of my job I've had to get a doctors appointment for amended duties which is 20th October. While I was on the phone the receptionist gave me my 1st midwife app for 2nd Nov. It's exciting and exhausting.