Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2016

Hello!

Am newly pregnant with my first and was wondering whether anyone else was due in March 2016?

x

Replies

• Options

Hi, yes I'm due in March too! Congratulations!x

• Options

When's your due date Nat? Is it your first?

• Options

Hello Charbar15 and Natxx - massive congratulations! And gosh, you've caught us napping - we should have set up a due in March thread already - our apologies.

If it's OK with you, we'll use this thread of yours as the 'official' one (we'll just edit the thread title ever so slightly, so folks know), as it's already going great guns.

So, congratulations to anyone else looking in on this thread: if you'd like to join this group and meet others who are due in March 2016, like you, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.
    And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the MFM team, please do shout! We are here to help!

• Options

Thanks Danielle image

• Options

Hi Charbar15.  No this will be my second, I have a 18 month also.  If I go by last period then due date is 6th March and if I go by when I think I ovulated it will be the 16th.  What's your due date?x

• Options

Awwww how exciting for you? Have you been trying long?

Im due March 6th too image but I reckon more like the 8th! 

Have you seen your doctor yet?

• Options

Going to the docs on Thursday. Still a bit shocked as only first month of trying, took us best part of a year with our first!

how about you, is this your first, been trying long?

• Options

Wow. We've been trying since January- it is my first pregnancy.

I'm so nervous x

• Options

Aww you will be fine! If you are anything like I was the first time you will be googling every symptom to make sure it's normal lol!  I'm nervous coz I know what I'm in for this time haha!

hopefully we get some more joining our Match group. It was and still is such a great support to just rant and talk all things babies with others experiencing it the same time as yourself!x

• Options

Haha yes sounds good. Looks like it's just me and you at the moment!!

• Options

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

I am also due March 2016
  • Options

Hi Harrell. When are you due?

• Options

hey im due 2nd March ????x

• Options

Hello harrell07 and Ljx - congratulations to you both, and welcome to Due in March!

• Options

Congratulations Ladies image

• Options

Those question marks are supposed to be a happy face haha thank you image x

• Options

How is everyone feeling? Any symptoms yet?

Is anyone else on there first?

• Options

It's my first image I've only really had a bit of heartburn and I am peeing so much haha what about you? X

• Options

Yea also due 6th march so excited,took 2 months to fall ???? 

• Options

No symptoms yet except really bloated!!Made an appointment with the midwife today for 8 weeks- so exciting but so scary too!