Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I've got over my nervousness!

I *think* I might be about to arrange a dateBig Smile However have no idea what to wear and have just looked in the mirror at myself and thought even though he has seen a piccie he will still run away screaming!

Replies

• Options

Go you!! And don't be silly, he will not be runnin away screaming.

How exciting!!! We can all help you with what to wear x

• Options

My biggest worry is it is so long since I had since I might start drooling when I meet himROTFL How many dates are respectable middle aged women supposed to go on before they pounce?Laugh Sorry I haven't a clue about ANY of this!

• Options

Great news! Go for it and try and wait at least a couple of dates Wink

• Options

Exciting stuff QI! Come on then, what kind of thing do you need?

• Options

Woo hoo, exciting stuff. I can't be any help cos I haven't been on a date since I was 19. Can we see a pic of him?

• Options

Ooh, how exciting for you! Big Smile

• Options

It is going to have to be during the day and it will be fairly casual, I assume we'll meet in a pub for lunch. Or possibly the cinema.

SW - it's over 16 years for me! And piccie erm? Bare with me!

• Options

Ooo how exciting!

Maybe wear something with popper buttons for quick easy access Wink are you able to tell us what he's like (age, job, what he looks like etc)

• Options

Quick summary - 31, 5'5'', works as a jeweller, has facial hair erm anythign esle?

• Options

Exciting!! When are you thinking?

• Options

Well! I love him already with him being a jeweller!! Is he from near where u live or is it a long distance thing?

• Options

Queen Igraine

Quick summary - 31, 5'5'', works as a jeweller, has facial hair erm anythign esle?

Exciting!  He sounds a little like my H, although MrDD is a little taller and has shaved all his stubble off in the last couple of days Laugh  Being with a jeweller definitely has its perks!

• Options

How exciting, and well done you. I remember my first dates post divorce and how nervous I was.

• Options

He lives in the next big town so 30 minutes away. I don't wear any jewellery so am unusual in that respect! He does wrestling in his spare time and broke his finger last Wednesday.

• Options

Eeeek how exciting for you

• Options

Exciting, I am sure the ladies of MD can help with outfits, (possibly not me as my dress sense is dire) but still exciting and hooray for ocercoming the nerves