Forum home Family life & relationships Health & fitness
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

[b]WW Girls! [/b]

Here it is!

Ok... I'm starting WW Tuesday, and will be posting my weight from my first weigh in, but i currently am 16st 8lbs as of today image got alot to lose, want to aim for 14st first, as this will bring me down to a BMI of 30.

This will no doubt be very helpful with my upcoming hospital appointment image

x x

Replies

• Options
    ok girls.. went to my first meeting.. got on the scales and... 17st 4lbs image so not very good although its all loss from here!!

Got all my kit, so starting today and will update for next week.

xx
  • Options
    Hi, I've been on ww since july 2008 and have lost 2 1/2 stone, one more to go!!! Good luck and come post in my weekly update thread and let us know how you are doing!
  • Options
    thanks lemon cupcake!

will defo next week image

• Options
    Hello girls are you still here doing the WW? I am also on WW, should have had my first weigh in tonight but didnt make it to be honest i havent stuck to it at all this week, i cant stop eating, i am however going to stick to it from tomorrow as i can start trying for a baby as soon as i lose a stone. Hope to hear from you both soon xx
  • Options
    Ohh so you arent TTC get? Get over to Planning a Baby and make yourself at home. I too have 1 more stone to loose before TTC again!!! Also on WW and have lost 2 1/2 st so far!