Forum home› Getting pregnant› IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Oh God!!!

Morning Ladies,

So I have done something a bit naughty and tested this morning, 2 days early, and I got a bloody BFP!!!!!!

I have done 2 tests, and internet cheapie, and the line came up in under a minute and then a clear blue digital that says pregnant 2-3 weeks!!!!! What have I done, I'm so stupid! :-[

I did the pregnyl shot 16 days ago, 10000 units..............would it be that????

Oh god, Oh god, Oh god!!!!!! x

Replies

• Options
    i dont know for sure but i cant imagine its still the trigger shot after 16 days, so congrats!
  • Options
    Thats fantastic news Tiny Wife!!!

how cool!! x image xx
  • Options
    TinyWife - OMG! That is fabulous! I can't wait to test - although only had 5 day blast transferred last Monday - when is your OTD?

Take care

Sarah

xx
  • Options
    Congratulations TW, thats brilliant news. I've read on a different website that the HCG only stays in your system for 10-14 days so yours should def be out by now.

So thats def a positive, wahoooooo. xx
  • Options
    I think it's a positive. Woohoo!
  • Options
    so we have done well so far from our little group havent we! I got mine 12 days after ec, still testing now! Am petrified its going to fail, cant wait for scan xxx
  • Options
    Congrats to you!!!
  • Options
    Fantastic!! Congratulations!!

H.xxx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.

I really hope this is for real!! OTD is wednesday.

Congrats to Samsa!! x

I will keep you posted.

Love TW xx
  • Options
    Hey congratulations we are doing well xxx
  • Options
    hi Tiny Wife ..... any news from yesterday?

fingers crossed?

xxx
  • Options
    Sorry I haven't updated!

But its a BFP!!!!!! Have done 6 tests in total image

And a lovely big fat juicy line on the clinic test!!!!!

I have my early scan on 11th Feb

Keeping everything crossed that my little bean sticks around!!

OG - When are you testing??

Love

TW xxx
  • Options
    Fantastic!!!!

H.xxx
  • Options
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa happy healthy nine months xxx
  • Options
    Wow congratulations TW, thats fantastic news. Get your feet up now till the 11th. xxx
  • Options
    hi TW

great news. So so happy for you.

I really am not expecting to have the same great news to share as you. I feel exactly the same as last time - apart from the fact that I cried last night and I didnt cry until after it was all over last time. my MIL set me off - she sent me an email telling me how excited she was about Wednesday and finding out!! (not too much pressure then) - i am angry with her - she has even bothered to call and ask me how I am over the last week but she thinks an email is acceptable (and that was only becasue she wants me to get her something!!)

Rant over - sorry to bring a downer to your great post.

lots of love xx
  • Options
    WOW congratulations!