Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

PMA please xx

Hi ladies

I am half way through my first round of ivf. I have been stimming for 11 days. I have another scan tomorrow and EC is set for Monday. I am swollen, a bit sore and teary.

I am blessed with a beautiful son who has cystic fibrosis. Hubby and are sadly carriers (we didn't know) so we are having PGD so we don't pass it on again. The chances of it working are slim but I am usual full of PMA but I'm a bit low just now.

If you could send some positive thoughts my way I'd be most grateful xx

Replies

• Options
    Sending you a great big bucket of PMA! I so hope this works for you.

Helen.xxx
  • Options
    Legalbeagle,

I'm sending you a big hug and lots of PMA. i'm in week 2 of my 2WW .... how are your injections going? and how may follicles do you have?

fingers crossed.

xxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!

Helen you were the it person who ever responded to me when I first found out I was pregnant with my son nearly two years ago! Thank you for your PMA xx

Orangegerbera fingers crossed for you! I will only have a 9 day wait as the embie (please let there be one) isn't transferred until day 5 with PGD. I am going to go back to work to keep my mind off it!

I currently have 6 follies which is a little disappointing as they were hoping for at least 10. Fingers crossed there is an egg in each of them!!

Really trying to stay positive but my hormones are all over the shop!
  • Options
    Hope each of your follies has a great egg in it! Good luck for monday. Let us know how it goes.

H.xxx
  • Options
    Quality not quantity!

Also as you already have a gorgeous son its just a case of getting to ET and your body will just take over image

Good luck,

Alison xxx
  • Options
    Some good news! Got 6 eggs yesterday at EC and all have fertilised. Hoping this is a good sign xx
  • Options
    aw brilliant! When is ET to be?

H.xxx
  • Options
    Fantastic news!

Hope they continue to divide merrily away.

xxx
  • Options
    ET is Saturday... fingers crossed xx
  • Options
    Everything crossed for you tomorrow!!!

H.xxx
  • Options
    any update ?

wishing you good luck
  • Options
    Wishing you you lots of pma and baby dust image xx
  • Options