Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

what could this be?. . .

hi ladies

i had a strange experience last night. im on cd 18 Well yesterday am i had pink cm which is nothin major i suppose. But last night me and oh bd And straight away notice red blood! A fair bit. Went toilet and was bright red when wiped sorry tmi. Also got bad cramps for bout ten mins after. Never had this before. Anyway this am was just lots brown. Now nothing i hope. My cycle is 26 days its to early for that. I think i had ovulation spotting before but not that much and bright red. Do you think something wrong inside me? For last two days had sharp pains also but was putting down to ovulation. X x

Replies

• Options
    Hi Booey,

G/C, i don't have any advice on what this could be, but wanted to say that i hope all is ok. Is there anyone at the clinic you could speak to about it? I've been lurking and following what you're up to, hope you don't mind.

Take care hunni, and i've got everything crossed that you'll get you're little miracle really soon.

xxx.

xxx.
  • Options
    hi looby!

i dont mind at all, its nice to know people care image

i dont start ivf till next month i think, so dont think i can ring clinic, i might call docs, just thought someone might have had similar...?? image

was bit worrying when i saw the blood! image xxx
  • Options
    well turns out. Have a bad water infection after trip to doctors glad i got that sorted! Got anti bi tablets x
  • Options
    Booey glad you got it sorted xx
  • Options
    thanks to you x x