Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Felling so low today i dont know

I fell like down today and alot.

I hate having pso cant lose weigth when i was slim i has happy now i fell to low.

I have already a son but i want to have a baby with my new hubby he always say he wants a baby i try clomid made my cyst bigguer now they want the do the ovary drilling i dont know nothing anymore

Replies

• Options
    Hi Alexxana,

This journey is so hard but you are not alone. I also have one child already but we are struggling to have #2. I don't have PCOS, we have unexplained secondary infertility which makes it all frustrating and live in an area where all I'm offered on the NHS is investigations. And because my hormone profile came back as normal in April last year, I am now entitled to absolutely NOTHING on the NHS, not even Clomid.

We have been lucky enough to afford to go private for IUI/Clomid three times. All of these failed and now, I'm not really sure what to do anymore. I have some really low days too but I try to focus on what I have rather than what I do not have ... a DS, a loving DH, a home, a job ...

Hope you can feel more positive soon.