Forum home› Getting pregnant› IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

After never say never again ..... here I go again

for those of you who are new - I have had two fresh cycles both of which have ended in BFN, the first was in September 2010 and in January 2011. We were lucky enough to have 3 frozen embryos from our cycle in January.

I will embark on downregging on Thursday .......so whats changed......

I used to be scared of needles and used Nafarelin instead of Buserelin to limit the number of injections - this time I am going to go for Buserelin as I HATE the taste of the nasal sprays!!!

last time I did everything by the book and took it ultra easy, cancelled plans, took holiday from work - got really bored at home and fed up - this time I'm going to get signed off and I am just going to do what I would do normally and not cancel plans!!

last time spent a fortune on acupuncture - this time I'm not going to bother.

i'm feeling positive that if the frozen cycle doesnt work that the next one will - just need to find another ??6k!!

good luck to everyone. xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Hun

I am doing fet at the mo and have just finished the down reg so you will not be far behind me. I have also tried not to put everything on hold this time and am trying to decide how much time to have off if we get to ET successfully. Are you going to get signed off for the whole two weeks? I am on burselin too so feel your injection pain!

Good luck to you xx
  • Options
    Good luck Hun thinking of you !!! X
  • Options
    Gemlou how are you Hun? Xx
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies, fingers vrossed to you all.

PrincessDebbie - wishing you lots of luck this time. it looks like I am having the FET on a wednesday so I will get signed off until the following Friday.

Anne01hope, congratulations, had you ever had a BFP before. I have almost written this off before I start as I guess that it the best embies that thye put in didnt stick, do I have a hope in hell with a frostie?

Gemlou, hope you are doing well. I am so pleased for you (and a tiny bit jealous).

xx image

xx
  • Options
    Hi princess Debbie!! I'm good thank youimage been an uphill struggle with the pregnancy but getting better now still can't believe it really Im now off all the drugs which is scary but I suppose the soca know what they are doing !! How are you doing? Xxx

Thanks orangegereba stay positive it will happen xxxx
  • Options
    OrangeG are you on short or long protocol?

Gemlou glad you are ok. I am ok, really hoping that this time it will be my turn image
  • Options
    Hey OrangeG-everything crossed for you hun.

Helen.xxx