Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

its just so unfair. . .

hello only me

well been for egg collection. . they got 10 eggs.

just got call to say they are again of poor quality again. three of them they managed to inject sperm into but told high chance won't survive.

they ring me in morning with update. they said i have poor eggs.

it looks like end of road for me again. am devastated x

Replies

• Options
    Oh pet....so sorry it wasn't better news today. Don't give up hope booey, it's not over yet. I'm hoping and praying that you get a lovely surprise tomorrow. Thinking of you xx
  • Options
    Booey, I'm so sorry it is not going to plan again. However, I hope your three eggies prove them wrong. Keeping my everything crossed for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Hi Booey

Sorry to hear things did not go to plan. I also had my EC on Friday and had a nightmare as the incubator carrying my precious four eggs failed while hubby was hot footing it up to the lab so we were not expecting any to survive. Anyway, one egg fertilised and became 4 cells on day 2 so they popped it back in. Very slim chance as poor grade (3) but still a small chance. I hope that your eggs also go on to defy the odds Hun x
  • Options
    Fingers crossed that you have stubborn eggs, Booey xxx
  • Options
    Got everything crossed for you for good news in the morning xx
  • Options
    Big hugs xxxx
  • Options
    Booey - I have everything crossed for you my love. this is so unfair!!!

my thoughts are with you.

xx
  • Options
    sweetie, so sorry this has happened again. Keep positive x
  • Options
    my three didn't make it either x
  • Options
    im so sorry booey. really hoped this would be your time. big hugs xx
  • Options
    Awww booey I'm so sorry to read this hun, life is ridiculously unfair sometimes image

Sending some ginormous(((hugs)))your way x x x
  • Options
    I'm so sorry booey. Life really is unfair sometimes. :cry:

(((((Huge hugs))))) for you.

Take care hunni. xxxxx.
  • Options
    Really sorry to read this has happened :cry:
  • Options
    So sorry to read this. I follow ur posts regularly and really hoped round 2 would be it for you. Are u able to try round 3 but use donor eggs? I have no experience of ivf and it's protocol so aplogise if I've got it all wrong. Are donor eggs an option for you? Thinking of you x
  • Options
    hey ladies

thanks for your lovely messages i been reading them.

babycrazy doner eggs are pretty much my only option now as well as adoption.

i have a review today where it will be discussed.

i actually have a friend that has offered me her eggs. we don't see each other a lot but use to live together.its an option to explore.

i just can't believe Im here. all the tests i have done in the past! million lol, all the things i tried cbfm test sticks etc. . and all along my eggs were bad and Im infertile. first time i said that x x
  • Options
    So sorry pet....thinking of you xx
  • Options
    So sorry pet....thinking of you xx

thanks tashelby, this forum is great for support! you lot been better than some friends i know...you all take the time to understand how i feel x x
  • Options
    Good luck with ur review. I think u will feel lots better when u have discussed next steps. And remember u do have next steps. This is not the end of ur ttc journey. Ivf in older ladies (like myself) works better with donor eggs because own eggs can be of lower quality. Thinking of u today xx
  • Options
    Booey - sending you lots of love hugs and strength!

xxx
  • Options
    Hey booey. Hope the review goes well. I'm really sorry that things haven't gone according to plan. It must be very hard for you right now, but I hope you find your way somehow. x