Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

IUI starting this cycle... Reassurance please!

I'm due to start IUI this cycle, AF arrived half an hour ago (1:45pm) is this day 1 then? I thought I had this straight in my head but I'm confused already lol. I've still not told work whats going on, so will need to say that an unexpected appointment as turned up etc... I'm feeling pretty apprehensive about it all tbh... Don't think OH really undstands it though... How did everyone else feel?? Any advice would be fab, thank you girls!! image xx

Replies

• Options
    All the best I think this is the road we will be going down too, did you have to wait long? Is it nhs? Yeah today will be cd1 all the best and keep us posted x
  • Options
    Hey... Thanx for taking time to reply. Ahh I will keep u posted to how it's going for me. How long have you been ttc? Is this the best option for you then?

No we're self funded... Two cycles have cost ??640... Had to pay for two upfront. Really anxious... Need to try and relax image easier said than done. From the time we decided to go ahead with iui to the time we got our letter saying they were ready for us.. It took 4/5 months... Although that was a couple months ago, I have then put it off for two cycles... Ahhh fingers crossed image xx
  • Options

Hi everyone! I just had my first  IUI today! I was so nervous and so emotional during the process i just couldn't hold the tears back! I'm just praying and trying to stay positive that it works!!! any words of encouragement! I'm new to all of thisimage

• Options

Hey how are you getting on Vanessa7?

MrsCupcake87 how are you getting on?

This is our last cycle before our appointment next month would be lovely to get our BFP before we need the help.

Jo x