Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

is anyone starting their 1st icsi cycle jan 2014?

hello everyone

i am new to this forum.I am very nervous as I am starting my 1st icsi cycle this month. It would be great to speak to people who are going through icsi the same time as me or anyone that has been through it to give me some advice.

many thanks

wisher2014 image

Replies

• Options
    Hi wisher2014 welcome to the rollercoaster of IVF/ICSI. I'm in 2ww for my first round of ICSI and have been chatting with others on the thread here's to a happy new year. Some are just starting and some on 2nd go but feel free to join us, it's a big help to have the support of people who know exactly what ur going through! Good luck with everything.

Xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Yeh its def going to be a rollercoaster. Happy new year to you. Hope 2014 brings you brilliant news.

What is the thread called? Xx
  • Options
    Hi Wisher2014! My husband and I are in the same boat and you. But have a few more months until we start treatment. What hospital are you at?

Isn't it such an emotional rollercoaster!! It feels like we're being passed from pillar to post, but fingers crossed now we have been referred to Hammersmith and have our appointment in March it feels like we're finally getting somewhere. It just all take soo long!!

Would love you hear of your progress and experience of the ICSI treatment?

Wishing you all the luck in the world

Xx
  • Options
    Hi wisher. Its the one at the top "here's to a happy new year"

Welcome to the rollercoaster world of IVF....where the general rule is expect it to be crazy or at least yurn you crazyimage

Good luck with your journey x