Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Success stories!

Starting a new thread for all the lucky ladies that have gone on the hardest journey of their lives and have a happy BFP to share! And to give hope to those still on their journey. Xxx

Replies

• Options
    Found it image

i got my results back from my blood test yesterday, at 4weeks6days it was 4102. I don't know if its low normal ect but my doctor said it measures right for being 4-5 weeks.

how r u feelin franks? Xx
  • Options
    That's great news! When's ur scan? I don't know what my levels were as my clinic only seems to do hpt but I did have to do 2! So pleased for u!
  • Options
    I think most clinics just do HPT, i had to have a blood test for the clinic. My scan is Tuesday. Xx
  • Options
    Hello ladies x that's sound right Hun x I found a chart which I will post later when on PC, it shows you levels throughout x

I'm going out tonight to a birthday party and I just said to my sister do I look fat or pregnant in my tight AX Paris dress ? She said pregnant and I was so happy as I've looked fat until now lol
  • Options
    Aww just married how sweet image Have a good night x,

i have backache n slight tummy ache this afternoon .. I really feel like im going to get AF image X
  • Options
    The pains all gone. Lol. X
  • Options
    Justmarried that's really funny! Glad u getting a nice proper bump now. I really bloat with the crinone, that mixed with twins my belly is already getting big! Especially after I eat, getting hard to hide things!

Hayleigh aches and pains come and go all the time, from AF like to stabbing pains, especially if I get up too quickly! It's hard but try not to worry. Good luck for tues.
  • Options
    I already have the stabbing pain if i stand up to quick, sometimes in my left, sometimes in my right. Painful isn't it? Thank you, im really worried for Tuesday but i spect that's normal. How r u feelin? Has it sunk it yet that ur having a baby, let alone two? Xx
  • Options

hi girls! Good idea to start a separate forum, poor Laura its very hard to cope with I remember it well, the other forum i am a member of mostly all fell pregnant and i found it tough to hear too. I hope she rejoins them there. As for me, 18 weeks today image bump is huge!! still can't wait for 20 weeks scan its the big one where you find out if all the organs are ok etc. eek. Got my down syndrome results and they are low so phew. xx

How are you all doing? still can't believe all these twins!! xx 

• Options

Hayleigh i had the stabbing pain for ages when i got up!! don't worry xx

• Options
    Wow 18wks that's gone so quickly! Can't wait to see ur next pic, and glad all ur tests came back clear. How u feeling in urself?

Hayleigh I still can't get my head round things, I'm so scared to believe it's all happening, even tho it's been a long tough road now it's happening it all seems too easy, even tho it's been anything but! Very strange feeling, just want that 12wk scan so I know they're both ok.
  • Options
    18 weeks has flown by Levi! Not long until ur scan now. Xx

franks, i can imagine bless ya. Are u going to have a scan in between now and then? Xx

todays been my roughest day yet. I think the sickness and tiredness has kicked in. Been at work since 8.30, don't finish until 6 im struggling.

xx
  • Options

hi ladies, found it! so sad about laura. i was lucky enough for this to work first time, so i cant imagine what she and you others went through. but it can be so tough. hope she is ok.

Levi, when do they test for down syndrome? will it be in my 12 week scan on thursday? xx

• Options
    I had downs test straight after scan x

I'm getting antsy for my next scan. I miss seeing my baby.

Are you feeling baby Levi?
  • Options
    Hi ladies, how's everyone?

Justmarried what date is ur next scan? Did u get all ur screening results?

Hayleigh good luck for tomorrow! Can't wait to see ur pic! I was a nervous reck! I'm sure u'll be fine.

Levi how u doing? Not long for ur next scan now. Are u gonna find out what ur having?

Karen good luck for thurs, they do screening on ur 12wk scan but I think u have to wait for the results.

Blackbeauty how u getting on?

I bought some travel sickness bands today to try and help with the nausea which seems to be getting worse. I really hope they work as I'm struggling at points in the day, especially the mornings and mid afternoon. I don't wanna complain, we've waited so long for this and if I have a not too bad day I think there's something wrong! So can't win really, I'd take this all day everyday for the end result tho! Midwife on wed so will hopefully get scan date then, not sure if twins makes a difference to when they scan?
  • Options

Hi girls, 

Karen i know, so sad for her, that feeling is the worse ever. They tested for downs at my 12 week scan, they did a blood test and then measured the babies tiny back of the neck and then they calculate the risk of downs and if there is a high risk they call you within a few days to see if you want further tests, if there is low risk they send you a letter. I got a letter image xx

justmarried sadly no not yet image can't wait to feel baby!! i have a doppler so i hear the heartbeat regularly and its amazing. How are you doing hun? xx

Hayleigh sorry to hear about the sickness, its nasty isn't it! love being pregnant but hate that sickness!! its not going quickly for me, taking a lifetime ha! xx

franks i am so excited for you eek, just think positive its all so worrying isn't it but have a good feeling for all of us xx

• Options
    Thanks Levi! Ladies for those who haven't tried them I bought sea bands today and have to say they've helped so far! image the real test will be the morning but so far best ??7 I've spent!
  • Options
    Franks, im terrified if im honest. Im scared that they wont find a heartbeat. My scan isn't until 5.15 tomorrow so im gonna struggle to keep myself busy i think! Hope ur appointment goes well on Wednesday xx

hope everybody is well xx
  • Options
    Good luck today Hayleigh I'm sure it'll be perfect! Look forward to seeing ur pic! Xx
  • Options
    Good luck Hayleigh can't wait for your pics x

My downs test came back all clear. Got my next scan 26/07.

Got my anti d appointment for sept

And I'm feeling bubbles when Chubs is moving which I cannot wait to turn into kicks x

I feel like such a gap in between scans.