INFERTILITY/Endometriosis/hydrosalpinx/ septate uterus

My story is long and i want for you all to check it out on my YouTube channel and maybe someone out there has similar problems and can give me an advice 

Appreciated

Replies

• My story is long and i want for you all to check it out on my YouTube channel and maybe someone out there has similar problems and can give me an advice 

Appreciated

Hello Dear. Thanks for your post. How is it going for you now?
    i have a lot of question in this concern and it will be really helpful if you can give me some information. A little background on me.

i have pcos since 2012 and last year we decided to have a baby. i am 32 years old and my husband is 37. i was put on Metformin from Nov last year when i didnt conceived on my own. I live in United Kingdom.
    I recently got to know in a tubal check(hycosy scan) that i am having endometriosis, my tubes are fine. I have been on clomid from May this year and when 3rd round of clomid was over unsuccessfully i was offered hycosy. 
    Although my hycosy revealed endometriosis in left ovary they have suggested a consultation sometime in oct with their experts and asked me to carry on clomid for next three months as my body is responding to it. I am not sure what will happen next but my mind is floating around every possibility right from endometriosis surgery, lapascropy, IUI and IVF. 
    Another info- i never felt chronic pain during or before my periods. So i have some questions
    1. IS endometriosis treated with medicine?
    2.Will i get pregnant without its surgery?
    3. Should i go for IVF without surgery?
    4. Will IUI help me? as my husband SA is good.
    Thanks for reading my post.