Forum home› Getting pregnant› IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

It's really happening!!!

Well, of course it is, but just been to the clinic to have a chat about donating eggs for research, and they gave me my prescription and schedule! Went straight to the hospital and got my drugs - now sitting proudly in my desk and fridge. I've also been able to put my dates into my diary, and it just feels so good. I am not exactly looking forward to the side effects and needles, but can't wait to just start if you know what I mean. I start the nasal sprays 4 weeks this coming Sunday, and this weekend I am starting very healthy eating, vitamins etc to prepare. It has also started for DH, he had to pay for the prescription lol. Mind you, we were expecting it to cost ??700 and it was ??648, so thats a bonus!

Oh well, thats my latest!

Hope everyone is well xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Brilliant news and must feel great to be getting started - did you have to wait long?
    Please keep us up to date with how you get on - I'll be keeping everything crossed for you xx
  • Options
    Ooh that's great news, you must be so excited!! Like MrsRobson says, keep us up to date with how you get on : ) Good luck!!.x.