Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling very low and tearful

Hi,

I had 1 day 5 blastocyst transferred last Wed and am feeling so down and tearful today. Yesterday morning I had a few AF cramps, which is quite normal for me a week prior to starting my period, so I didn't want to get my hopes up by thinking that it could be implantation. I just don't know if I can handle all this anymore.

Sorry ladies but I just feel sooo low xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I am heading towards my first ICSI attempt, so haven't experienced the dreaded 2 week wait yet. Its the bit I am dreading most to be honest. I have heard though that you can often get cramps if it works, which is cruel as the symptoms of it working are the same as your period coming on. Is this your first attempt? For now, I can only amagine what your going through, but try to relax and do whatever you can to take your mind off it. Its easier said than done I know, but its the only advice I can give you. Take care, and I wish you all the best xx
  • Options
    Dear EM J, to wish you the very best of luck. I wish there was more I could say to give you some reassurance. Fingers, toes, laces everything crossed for you.

Karl
  • Options
    Sending plenty of positive thoughts and hugs your way!! Best of luck xxxx
  • Options
    The wait is the worst bit. I have everything crossed for you x
  • Options
    Thanks for all your lovely and kind messages. It's now 5 days away from test day and I'm really starting to buckle. I still have a lot of dull aches in my back and feel v periody. I don;t feel v positive and wonder whether to test tomorrow, then at least I know.xxx
  • Options
    i am g/c but wanted to wish you loads of luck and just say that the month i got my bfp i didnt test early as i felt like af was coming any moment xx
    Best of Luck hun xx