Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Arnica Cream

Hi Girls

I'm only on day 2 of the injections and already my tummy is a mess with bruising. Clexane is a bugger.
Did anyone use Arnica cream and did it work... ?

I swim and when I was getting changed this morning a very kind lady asked if I would like to talk about anything... lol...

Silly question ... I'm drinking 2 liters of water but I add cordial does this still count as drinking water...

Thank you

Em x

More questions will defo follow...

Replies

• Options
    Hey Em, I replied to this yesterday but my message hasn't shown up. I was saying that I have been injecting into my upper leg as the nurse at my clinic said we could do it either into me leg or tummy. I haven't had any brusing, but am not on the same injection as you.

Arnica is just homeopathic isn;t it? So I can;t see that it would do much harm....but not sure.

Yes I am counting any fluids as part of the 2 litres and I checked with my clinic today. Even if I have a fruit tea or milk I'm including it as liquids, but still aiming to drink 2 litres of water / squash on top of that.

Sounds like we're cycle buddies hon....I'm on day 6 of jabbing myself....how's it going? xxx
  • Options
    Hiya

I'm on day 4 of injections, injecting 3 times once a day for now I think it increases next week.... All going OK apart from my huge phobia of needles...lol
    Tummy is really bruised but all worth it and its not for too long.

Got my next scan on Wednesday what about you ?

Any side effects ? Apart from my wee going luminous yellow im not too bad.... So hoping my moods hold out. Still on protzac so maybe that is helping.

Em x

• Options
    Good luck ladies xxxx
  • Options
    Hey Em, are you on the long or the short protocol hon? I am on the short and now have egg collection tomorrow!! It's all happened really fast. I have 6 large follicles and 3 smaller ones so hoping I get a reasonable number of eggs, although probably won't be as many as I had been lead to expect. I haven't had many side effects, apart from being very moody and tearful, but not sure if that is just the drugs or also the stress and worry associated with doing IVF, going for scans etc.
    Good luck for your scan on Weds hon and hope the brusing clears up....as you say it's not for too long.

Thanks Annette!

xxx