Forum home› Getting pregnant› IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Onto the next stage

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know how I'm getting on.

After 9 days of fostimon stimms and 5 days of cetrotide, I went in for my blood test and scan this morning to see how it's all going.

The scan showed that I have 23 follicles: a lead follicle of 21.5mm, 15 more over 10mm and 7 smaller ones. The nurse said this is good (I have no idea what they're after) and after confirming that my blood tests had come back ok I'm all ready to move on to the next stage.

I've had to take another dose of fostimon and cetrotide tonight then I have to take my hcg shot at 11pm tonight. Looking forward to my drug free day tomorrow and then in for retrieval Wednesday morning!!

Very excited and nervous!

Replies

• Options
    Hi Donna

Sounds like a lot of follicles - well done! Rest up tomorrow and best of luck for Wednesday. Let us know how you go.

All the best
  • Options
    ooooh donna that sounds fantastic, lots of follicles and good sizes image Good luck for wednesday hun, make sure you look after yourself, xx
  • Options
    ooooh donna that sounds fantastic, lots of follicles and good sizes image Good luck for wednesday hun, make sure you look after yourself, xx
  • Options
    Sounds fab Donna. Good luck for tomorrow.

xxxx