Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

PMA done a runner.........

...........arrrggghhhh I am so sad, and going insane. I am 6 days past 5 day embryo transfer, so basically like 11dpo.

Last week I had some pg like symptoms, sore boobs, horrible metallic taste....but I now realise that was probably all down to the trigger (HCG) shot).

This week, all I have is AF symptoms. I have had light cramping and twinges since embryo transfer (very much like AF cramps but duller and I don't usually get them until day of AF). Also in past few days have been v bloated on and off, bit nauseous, had white CM, and greasy skin. I get ALL of these before AF. I am now convinced it hasn't worked, and just cannot get my PMA back. The only saving grace is that my dear sweet husband is being amazing and I don't hate him like I usually do pre-AF!!! (poor man).

I'm just so sad, I had been so so positive. We had even talked about names. Now it feels like it's over before it's begun..... I just cannot believe it. We had 2 perfect quality blastocysts transferred which gave us a 74% chance of conceiving.

Can ANYONE give me any PMA or reassure me about these symtpoms? At the moment, am just preparing for the devastation at the weekend.

Thank you ladies and very very sorry for the very negative post xxx

(also posted in LTTTC)

Replies