Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

PUPO! Updated

2»

Replies

• Options
    Congratulation!!! That all sounds fantastic, have a healthy and happy 9 months xxx
  • Options
    Great news!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx
  • Options
    Wow! That's amazing news - well done!
  • Options
    Thanks girls!!!

Still hanging in there although I have the usual concerns over whether or not history will repeat itself :-/ Can't wait to be at a stage when I can relax into it a bit.

Lougla- I think hospitals must differ in whether or not they ask you to do your own/go to hosp for a urine preg test or a blood test.

If they do a blood test, they are picking up the levels of HCG pregnancy hormone in the blood and that can be an indicator as to whether or not the pregnancy looks set to continue.

The thing is that there are lots of women who have started at low levels and gone on to have healthy children and others start high and miscarry. In short, I'm not sure if we have been put through a really miserable weekend for no apparent reason, after being lead to believe my levels were "on the low side".

I've done the clear blue too though & for the same reason as you and was massively releived to see the rise from 1-2 to 2-3!!!!!

Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy and are keeping well image

Emma x