Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Good Luck Daisy Girl x

Hi Daisy Girl,
Hope you're doing well and the 2ww is not dragging too much. I found the 2nd week much harder! Just wondered if you were planning to test early? I did as I wanted to find out myself rather than be told by the clinic staff.
If I remember rightly, you must be 9 days post EC. I tested at 10 and got BFN, then got a faint BFP at 12 (as you know, unfortunately it wasn't meant to be). Only you will know what's best for you, and whatever you decide will be the right decision for you.
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you, and really wishing for your BFP.

xxx

Replies

• Options
    I echo what JCB has said - wishing you all the luck and strength in the world, DG. xx
  • Options
    Hi both

Thank you so much for your posts. 2ww isn't too bad so far. Trying to keep myself occupied and not speculate too much. Since it's my first cycle I can't tell what is the effect of all the hormones I've been taking and what might be AF or PG signs, so no idea what to expect. My official test date was next Tuesday but hb has a really important meeting that morning so we've had to change it to Weds because we both wanted to be there. We've decided to organise a lovely day out on Weds after we get the result so we have something to look forward to either way. Must be honest though JCB I think we'll probably test early so we're prepared for the result, as you did.

How are both of you lovely ladies? You're so sweet to think of me.

xxx
  • Options
    HI DG
    glad to hear your 2 ww isn't going too bad. As you say, with the first cycle it must be so hard to know what could be a symptom or not - hang in there!

That sounds sensible trying to plan a nice Wednesday whatever the result, and wise to do it together on a day when you can both be there for eachother whatever the outcome. I am thinking of you and wishing you all the very best.

As for me, well, still waiting to start our first ICSI cycle. I have to phone the clinic with my Sept period which I think will now be mid to end Sept, so a bit of time to wait, but at the moment I am very nervous and scared about it all (my feelings on the whole process seem to change from week to week!). I don't post so much anymore, but I still read the boards and am sending good vibes to all us LTTTCers! xx
  • Options
    good luck daisy girl i have everything crossed for you xx
  • Options
    Hi Daisygirl

Have jumped over from LTTTC to see how your doing. Keeping everything crossed for you hun, please let us know how you are & what the outcome is. Hopeing for your BFP!

Thinking of you , ((((((((((hugs))))))))) xx
  • Options
    Good luck sweets! x
  • Options
    hey DG just echoing what the others have said and sending you all my love have been thinking of you non stop even my oh is asking about you lol xxx
  • Options
    Glad you're doing ok, although I know the closer you get to test date, the harder it is! Keep looking for a post from you every time I come on BE!!!
    I'm ok but still struggling really. However, AF came yesterday, exactly 29 days after m/c started so hopefully I'm right back into regular cycles. Disappointed that we didn't get a BFP but hardly surprising after TTC for about 2 yrs!
    On a positive note, although IVF clinic refused to investigate me for recurrent m/c, I went to GP to ask for referral to the recurrent m/c clinic (once I'd found out that it's a different consultant!). Although she wasn't particularly understanding, I stood my ground and I've just got an appointment through for 5 weeks time-I saw her less than 2 wks ago. Although I really hope there is nothing found on the tests, I wanted to have them done before I even contemplated a 2nd cycle.

Anyway, enough about me... Wishing you all the luck in the world.

xxx
  • Options
    Good luck hun, I am thinking of you and hope wednesday goes well,
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi girls

Thank you so much for your messages. Have just replied on LTTTC too. Am now going slightly nuts and convinced AF is on her way. Actually official test date today so may do a sneaky test later just so we're prepaered for tomorrow. I'm braced for a BFN - began brown spotting yesterday and was a bit redder this morning. I know I'll be gutted if it hasn't worked, though I'll be very relieved once the 2ww is over once and for all - think this business could drive a girl round the bend.

JCB - I'm so sorry for all you've ben through. This is such a difficult process without the extra heartbreak you've had. Fantastic news that they are looking into your MCs though - a real step forward.

Moonbeam - you are a love and hi to your lovely OH too!

Mrs Bambino - if this cycle doesn't work we've decided we'd like to do another as soon as we can. It's been hard but no where near as bad as I thought and I think we'd like to just keep going now we're in the treatment groove! If we can get another cycle in quickly it may be September so we'll be cycle buddies!

Lots of love to you all and thank you again for your support - you're wonderful.

xxx

• Options
    aw daisy hope brown is breakthrough more than any thing and hoping upon hope you get a bfp, good luck and we are all here no matter what the result, loads of love to you xx