Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Had our appointment today!!!

H i Girls,

Just had to post this before I burst!!! We had an appointment last year to find out about IVF, but then a busy year, getting married and new job etc, until now - we are ready and in the right place for our baby (PMA and all that!). We went to the clinic today, and the Dr we saw was soooooo lovely, went through everything with us. Next week I am getting a scan and a blood test, and my DH is providing a sperm sample. The last one showed we needed ICSI but after a year of healthy eating, hopefully this will be a better 'go'. We will almost definately starting the cycle in May!!! I am so excited and wish I could tell everybody, DH is being more cautious and trying to keep me grounded. Dr suggested I start on Folic Acid now, and it just seems amazing that a tiny bit of this huge process is starting, I feel so emotional, and some of the posts on here with successes, are making me so teary and I feel so unbelievably happy for them! Anyway, just wanted to share our news. Best of luck and I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for everybody on the site, at a much further stage than me! lol.

Replies