Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling down )-:

Hi Ladies,

So sorry to come on here and moan. Just feel really sad at mo - ttc for 21 months with not even a whiff of a bfp, cd 2 today so just trying to cope with the emotional rollercoaster that a new month brings. I have lost weight recently - 4 stone 2 pounds so that they will give us IVF/IUI if we need it, this has been really hard to say the least but I am nearly there, then the other day hubby gets told he is being made redundant! I just feel like all my hard work will have been for nothing coz if he doesnt get another job pretty damn quick we cant go ahead with treatment, I am 36 so am acutely aware that time is running out.

Am so sorry to go on, feel a bit better just writing it all down.

No need to reply xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Jonzemonkey

I just wanted to give you a big hug. Well done on your fantastic weight loss, you have done fantastically.

So sorry to hear about your hubby's redundancy, it seems like bad luck is just keeping on coming at the minute for everyone. However, that means that there is a huge load of good luck around the corner. I know there are less jobs around, but I truly believe that there is something out there for people who want to.

I do hope that your luck changes soon and you get a start for your treatment and get your bfp and all of this waiting and frustration will be something that is behind you.

((((Big Hugs)))))

V xxx
  • Options
    I can sympathise, JM. Today has been pretty crappy for me, too. Can't quite put my finger on it, its just so many things all together building up. I'm having to work so hard to earn enough to keep our heads above water, I don't think we'll ever afford a baby :cry:

I'm not much help, am I?

Hugs, anyway xx
  • Options
    Jonzemonkey,

(and this applies to windymiller too),

I wouldnt let a bad job or money situation stop you from what is meant to be natural. You dont want regrets. You really will get by with baby and less money, honestly. I've had no proper job since May, have been working wee temp jobs since (dont wanna say what I do exactly but I am a health care professional)but have got a permanent job now to start in march/april!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!! Its been tough financially but i never stopped ttc.

Something good is around the corner, xoxoxox
  • Options
    Ah ladies,

Thank you so much for the replies - I knew you would all understand!

Well feeling a bit better today, hubby and I had long chat last night and he said we should still go ahead with re referral back to hosp for possible treatment coz I am nearly at goal weight and he is optimistic that even if he does get made redundant, he should be able to get another job plus there will no doubt be a wait for treatment. He doesnt think we should put our lives on hold and surely babies dont cost that much anyway??????!!!!!!!

WM - sorry you are feeling down tooxx

Ladybird and MFB- you are both right we are all due some good luck any day now!

Thank you xxx