Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Random Waffling!

Ok, so I kind-of just need a random waffle/vent to get all my thoughts written down-for my own sake, really! I hope you guys don't mind!

As some of you might have read, I had my first definite positive on LH sensitive OPK's on Saturday and Sunday. It began to fade on Monday, so I've decided thatI will consider Monday as OV day (although not necessarily OVing!).

Today being Thursday, I've started getting some cramps which feel a bit like af pains, but as I'm also on a weight-reducing drug, which is supposed to have that effect (although on 2nd week and nothing yet). But that is another of my queries. Should I stop taking this drug?! Its been prescribed for me, to reduce weight for clomid, as all other treatments for pcos aren't suitable (apparently) for ttc'ers, so you'd think it would be ok???

So I think I will test on 19th Feb, as that will be 12dpo (although I'll probaby do a sneaky one before that!)

I had a lovely dream that I got those two big, fat lines and I just know I'm going to end up disappointed, again.

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun

I wouldn't stop taking any of your meds without speaking to your doctor first but I would say try your best not to test until 14dpo but I dont know why I wrote that cos I know you will ha ha! I really hope this is your month!

XXX image
  • Options
    hi

I'll just make sure that the drug given to you doesn't affect pregnancy. And if it was given by ur Dr, I guess it should be fine as he knows ur TTC so you should continue taking it. Hope u get ur BFP image
  • Options
    Thanks guys,

I'm still having on-off cramps, can't decide if they feel like gut or af pains!!

Not really feeling any other symptoms, but potentially only 5dpo.

xxx
  • Options
    You're just 5dpo .. I don't think its AF cramps isn't it early? or do u normal get early cramps? Lets hope its implantation

So when AF is due? <- hopefully u wont see it for the next 9 monthsimage 8) and get your long awaited BFP
  • Options
    No natural af since August! So I don't really know when af due, but 21st is 14dpo (if I did, infact ovulate!). I think the cramps have been the xenical drug, as its too early for impl or af cramps. Only another week to go and I et to find out-thanks for the BFP wishes, Riri!