Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Stay POsitive guys.

Hi Everyone, i used to post in here a few years back. I'm not sure if you guys want to here this but i did like reading the positive stories when i came in.

My DH and i were told we were most likely not going to conceive naturally as lets just say we were less than compatible, and on top of that if we did by whatever miricle conceive it would most likely end in a MC. (great news huh image ) I had problems he had problems which resulted in me having to be booked for a hysterectomy. we both didnt want to go down the IVF route we were happy as i had a DD from a precious relationship so we chose the adoption route.

Anyway low and behold when im at a visit to my gyne we find out hey im pregnant and it hapopened naturally (hand over mouth shocked i was) so next step is to try and get through the next 12 weeks without thinking about MC (we had had 2 previously) anyway at 37 weeks my DS was born and we were happy. our family complete my DH opts to go for the snip which we both agree is good. anyway the day of this i find out im pregnant again and this time we were taking all precautions to avoid this so here we go with baby number 3.

All i say now is have hope, stay positive and Doctors know nothing image

Good luck to you all xxx

Replies