Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How supportive are your OH's?

I feel like screaming at mine right now. His cousin is on Facebook moaning about being pregnant and Im a bit upset about it (some people seriously have no idea) and I just get told to be patient. After 3 years I have the right to be a bit sensitive.... no???

Sorry just need to vent. I feel so fed up of TTC. Im seriously thinking if clomid doesnt work I need to have a good hard think about the next step.

Shell xx

Replies

• Options
    Awww Shell i can totally understand lovely. My OH i have to be honest is pretty good but he doesn't understand when iam upset about things like people getting pregnant when not trying, people moaning about being pregnant etc

And you defo have every right to be frustrated hun, but i just dont think men get it!!

I too am thinking about what I will do if clomid doesnt work, i think if it doesn't work we might hold of ttc for a while as its just so stressful.

But men just dont understand hun, they dont have those same maternal instences as women do.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    aw shell, it is so so tough when all we'd like is to get pg and others moan constantly, i have a friend like that too! i really hope the clomid works for you. have you started it yet? xxx