Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Understanding blood test results

Am a little confused today - just got my blood test results. Last time my FSH/LH results came back as abnormal and confirmed with the dr PCOS. This time they have come back as satisfactory - I did have very sore boobs the day I had the test done so am wondering if my body was up to something any how. Can anyone help with this please!? My dr is on holiday so I can't see her until late next week. Progesterone has come back as normal (33.0) guessing that's good!

Replies

• Options
    hi munchie

progesterone over 30 nmol on day 21 of your cycle (or 7 days before af is due) shows that you have ovulated image
  • Options
    Ooo - clever me - I don't do that very often!!! We managed to bd twice that weekend as well... if it works then great. If not, then that's ok too - my body is behaving like a woman for once!!!
  • Options
    I've got my fingers crossed for you, Munchie! Its such a good feeing when you definitely know your body is working, isn't it?! xx
  • Options
    Thanks Windy. Am seeing the Dr this Thursday and hubby is coming with me - this is all progress! We'll have his results by then as well, think I am more nervous for him than anything to do with me! Silly really. Hopefully she'll suggest clomid. I think I am going to have to invest in a CBFM or duofertility so that I am more clued up as to when I am ovulating. How are you doing?
  • Options
    Hope its good news! How many days post ov are you, if you ovulated?

I'm on cd 14 of 3rd round of clomid. God. I hope it works this month!!!!
  • Options
    I'm cd 7 - not sure when I did actually ovulate - suspect it was around the 25th July. We did get down to business but this was obviously not our month - no surprise there!
  • Options
    Oh, yes, I did know that, didn't I? Sorry x

It was the same for us last month- so sure we had timed it right and convinced I ov'd. Oh well.

I'm using pre-seed, every other day bding (have to say, I've been so horny on clomid, we've not really stuck to that!!) and legs up after bd. I would say fingers crossed, but I've given up on luck these days!