Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confused =/

Hello ladies,

I didnt really know where to post this but I posted it here last time and I seemed to get some really good responses.

This may seem odd to post this in 'Long term TTC and infertility' But I guessed there would be alot of you coming of the Pill.

I actually went back on the pill on the 5th july I needed to be covered so I dont have a AF in september when I have my engagement party image. Trouble is all the way through the 21 days I had a brown bleed I rang my GP and she said it was defo just my body getting used to the pill and it shouldnt happen again in the next pack after my weeks break. So I carried on had my weeks break had a AF and then started a new pack 9 days ago, Witch was the 3rd August. But strangely I started a brown bleed AGAIN on the 11th August and then on the 12th I started another AF thats really heavey and really quiet painful image.

I am going to ring my GP again as she told me to if it happens again and go down there and see what she says, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Or if anyone knows what it can be thats causing this?

I know that antibiotics and Anti fungal tablets witch ive been on for a few months as Ive had a chest infection can cause the pill to stop working but i didnt realise this untill a few days ago when i thought to read the leaflet for the pill.

Ive been on the same pill before about 3 years ago and i never had any of this.

Im really confused and would be really grateful for any help image

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Didn't want to read and run, but doesn't sound very straight-forward to me. But hormones are very funny things!!
  • Options
    Didn't want to read and run, but doesn't sound very straight-forward to me. But hormones are very funny things!!

Lol i got a appointment at the GP wednesday im as confused as my body is! x