Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2WW after 5-day blastocyst transfer 5 days ago

I had a single, my one and only remaining, 5-day blastocyst transfer done on Monday and I lost nearly all symptoms on Thursday. I still have very mild cramping and eating like there is no tomorrow. I still have 7 days to wait but I cannot get it off my mind that I have no symptoms!!

I think I am freaked out because last year, on my first try at IUI, at age 39, I got pregnant and the symptoms (sore breasts, very tired and appetite)were evident almost immediately. I lost that baby at 6 weeks! Then, had two 3-day embryos transferred in August of last year and neither one took but I had mild cramping throughout the whole time. I have never felt more normal today than any other time. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was inconclusive. I know it is way too early to tell but please help!!

Replies

• Options
    Didn't want to R&R, but I don't know much about it, I'm afraid. Although most pregnancies are different, so just because one made you very symptom-y, it doesn't necessarily mean the next one will xx
  • Options
    I never had a single symptom throughout the first trimester, the only thing you can be certain of at this point is that symptom spotting will drive you insane! Good luck, I hope you get the news you are hoping for xx
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. I just need to relax and wait, I guess. image
  • Options
    Hello

Just to let you know that you are not alone and I am also on the 2ww. I had a 2 day transfer last Sunday and my OTD is this Friday eek! Had a bit of a nightmare this time so not ho.ding out much hope and definitely will not be testing early. Got a BFP after my last cycle of FET and then it turned out to be a chemical pg but I had no symptoms at all then until a couple of days after got my bfp. Also hpts came back negative up until the day before.....

This time I have had sore boobs since before EC so would be tricky to symptom spot even if there were any!

Good luck and keep us posted. Xx