Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Has anyone tried Clearblue fertility monitor??

Hi ladies

I recently purchased CBFM and I'm not too sure how to use it, I know I first use it on day 1 of my menstrual cycle but do I test every other day after that or wen my fertility monitor tells me too. I feel so daft but jus wanting to make sure I'm doing everything right.

Hope yous are all well and ur hopes and dreams are cumin true xxx

Replies

• Options
    You test when it tells you to. It is really straight forward to use. Just remember that when you set it to day one you need to set it at around the time you will be using it as it needs the first wee of the day to read. It gives you a window so if you get up later on a weekend it will still be ok.

Also recommends using sticks from the same pack when needing to use them. Ebay seems to be the cheapest place to get them.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for getting back to me.. That's great it is so straight forward to use but I just panicked that knowing me I'd do something wrong lol. Hope everything is going well for you xxx
  • Options
    That's ok - I didn't use mine for a few months and completely forgot how to do it!!! Am now back in tune with it.

I'm pretending that I am not in the 2ww right now!
  • Options
    Im on day 6 and its my first poas day, which was rather exciting. Hopefully we will get our peak day soon!
  • Options
    Hi, I used this and it worked for me. I sadley mc though so am trying again but it is very good and it does work x
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear about ur lose honey, can't imagine how ur feeling.. Chin up and stay strong and fingers x you get ur peak again image) I'm now on cd 18 and just got my two bars on the cbok yesterday.. I hope all you lovely ladies dreams come true.. Loads of baby dust xxxx