Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Clomid 50mg

Hiya girls, I am 21 and I am on my second cycle of clomid 50mg days 2-6 due to no ovulation. I am just waiting for my nurse to get back to me with the results for this month just looking for some success stories from people who know what i am going through. Trying to stay positive but find it really hard as i wanted this for so long image .

Replies

• Options
    Hi no success story here (yet)nbut thought I'd say hello. I'm waiting for AF so I can start my first cycle of clomid. Also 50mg and days 2-6.
  • Options
    well my first month was last month and my levels was just under normal but was a good level considering no ovulation just waiting for that phone call tomorrow so i will let you no good luck hun keep me updated image
  • Options
    Hello!

I used clomid due to pcos after 12months of no AF/ovulation. First month on 50mg I had follicle tracking, with a progesterone (think thats the right hormone) level of 55 which meant I ovulated. Didn't catch that month, but second month had no tracking just blood test and this was 155 this time, got a BFP few days later. That was almost 4 years ago and I'm just waiting to be referred to clinic to get clomid again.

I've got 3 good friends who have all become pregnant using clomid, so it really does work, stay positive!!

Jo x
  • Options
    Thank you jo its really good to hear these stories image. I hope everything works out for you good luck hun x