Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Clomid sucess??

Hi all,

Have any of you been on clomid with good results? TTC for 18 months, all tests for me and hubby normal. Had lap & dye which was clear. My doc said to go on clomid 25mg and see what happens. Just waiting for AF to come (something I never thought I'd be waiting for!!) as not had since op 2 months ago (preg tests negative). 

Any of you ladies had sucess stories with clomid and how long did it take? would really like some positive stories image

Thank you all in advance xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi. My last baby was a clomid baby. We hand unexplained infertility. I took 50mg on cycle day 1-5. We got our BFP on the 2nd month. It's hard going and I suffered with mood swings too but keep at it. 25mg Is a low does and I am sure if it doesn't work your doctor will keep increasing until you get your BFP. Good luck x
  • Options

Hello I am currently half way through the 2ww after my first full iui cycle with clomid.  I have PCOS and endometritus, the latter I had surgery to remove in August.  I took 100mg clomid on days 2-6.  I will find out if it was sucessful next tues!

• Options

I have had success with Clomid but I had taken clomid 50mg rather than 25. The results took about 6 months but it did work for me.

• Options
    I am very lucky I have a beautiful baby girl conceived on the 2nd month of clomid at 50mg dose. We waited a very long 8 years with alot of heartbreak so yes it really can work......good luck xxx