Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Dazed and Confused

We have been TTC for over a year now. 

Was at my GP's on Monday for my second day 21 results.  Again very low 9.8.  GP now thinks that I am not ovulating. 

I have been using the ovulation strips and they say that I am - so I am really confused and devestated atm.

I know a lot of things are stacked against me age (39), BMI (not in the bracket that it should be - but on a diet!) and as such I won't get funding for assisted conception.

I really don't know what to do now.  Do I keep TTC, using ovulation strips?? 

GP mentioned referral for a laperoscopy and something about dye - I had got into survival mode at point so didn't really take it all in.

I'm back at the GP's on 10 December - I think to see if I can be referred or what my weight loss is...

Any help/advice appreciated. image

Replies

• Options

Hi Macy Moo, sorry your results are showing you're not ovulating, you must be getting a surge though if ov sticks are positive! are your periods regular? 

I'm 40 now and have also been ttc for a year, it was my bloods days 1-5 that showed low which indicates a problem with ovulation but my bloods on day 21 showed I am ovulating so like you I'm a bit confused also!

I'd keep using the ov sticks, do you chart? I charted last month to see if it showed any potential problems and all looked fine to me.

good luck xx