Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

ttc after a 5 yr old

i have a 5 yr old pregnant twice after having but now beenTTC since 10months and my G p wasnts me to kip trying can any1 advice

Replies

• Options

hey, all id say is keep realxed about it, me and my hubby have been ttc for 16 month with no luck we have been refured to the hospital now and im on clomid. but they wont send you to the hospital untill its been a year. have you have any blood test to see if your ovulating? because thats what my doctor did with me, if you find that the doctor you went to see isnt really been any good go see another thats what i did. because the first doctor i saw said they wouldnt refure me to the hopsital till we had been trying 16 month. so thats why i went to see someone else. good luck hun and keep possitive xx

• Options
    I know exactly how you feel. Dh and I have a 6 year old amd conceived in February of 2009 but had a mc in April and weve been trying ever since. I am about to start my 2nd month of clomid when af arrives and it is so frustrating, it seems like everyone around me is pregnant. I know its so hard to think about anything else, but I try to keep myself busy as much as possible. I'll do projects around the house, maybe paint a room or do some gardening. Although with it being winter Im pretty much stuck to being inside all day. I was on clomid for 4months in 2009 with no luck but this is the 2nd month that Im taking metformin along with it so Im praying for a blessing. It also helps to have others to talk to who are going through the same thing. Good luck with you both :0)