Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello ladies

Not had time to look through all topics so not sure if there is anyone left here who I know or remembers me? Anyway no change on my front,5years this year boo lol Still plodding along but more so just carrying on with life as usual all work and no play lol

Replies

• Options

Hi Grudie, I don't think we chatted but I definitely remember you, so sorry to hear your situation is the same. Are you having any treatment or trying naturally? We have just started trying for our second after a long slog for our first with male and female factor problems, so I am under no illusion it will happen very quickly this time! xx

• Options

hi ladies. i am also having problems getting pregnant this will be my first and i am so desprate to get pregnant now. i am on my second round of clomid so i am really hoping this will work as im not sure how much longer i can keep going, we have been trying for 17 month now and thats bad enough. hope you get some good news and luck soon grudie! x

• Options
    Hi I've been tryin for pushing 2years now with no luck I was on depo for long time but periods was back to normal before I started tryin I'm ovulating but no luck.. Wot is clomid and how does it help xx
  • Options

clomid is a tablet thats meant to help you ovulate, i have had lots of test done and they all came  back fine apart from im not ovulating so they have gave me clomid! but im not sure what they would give you if you are ovulating... but some people say doctors have given them clomid even when they are ovulating because it can help make better eggs but im not 100% sure about that xx

• Options

Grudie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Options

Hey Grudie, I remember you right back to yayw image

We are ttc no 2, 24 months, 6 months of clomid and we just finished all our fertility tests, had my hsg 2 weeks ago, just waiting to be called in for our results